Check out episodes on Youtube.com
KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
1 Cup of Creamy salted peanut butter (no sugar)
3/4 cup Confectioners Swerve
10 Drops of NOW Liquid Stevia
1/3 cup of Coconut Flour
1 Large Egg
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 stick BUTTER
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
3. In a mixing bowl, put the 1/2 stick butter and soften in microwave for 30 seconds. In another bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients . Take butter out of microwave and add in the cup of peanut butter. Mix up and then add in the dry ingredients, and the 10 drops of Stevia. Finally, add in the egg.
4. Use a tablespoon and scoop up about 1.5 tsp of batter and roll up into a ball, placing the ball on parchment paper. Use up all the dough. Leave about an 1.5 inches between the balls. Finally, take a fork and flatten them out, leaving that awesome crisscross on the cookie.
5. I like to sprinkle a little granular Stevia or Swerve on top of the cookies. If you like chocolate, you can put 4 or 5 of the Lillys Chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake at 350F. I set the timer for about 7 minutes and just look for the edges to turn a nice brown. Smell the aroma, because you get 'smell" when they start to cook too much.
7. Pull them out and don't eat them yet!!! I have a cookie rack and so I immediately take a metal spatula and carefully lift them off the parchment paper and slide off the spatula onto the rack (this keeps them from continuing to cook on the pan)
8. Hide them from your family because they will devour them!!
9. These are for special treats. I don't eat desserts and stuff every day. I recommend that you eat your Keto basics everyday, and when you feel the urge, on these you can splurge!!
First of all, I bought a great ice cream maker from Amazon (Cuisinart) then...
MIX in a bowl:
1 Quart of Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 cup of chopped pecans
1/4 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
1/4 cup of Lilys Dark Chocolate chips or some "grated" chocolate
Swerve Confectioners "sugar substitue" to taste.
(also add in some NOW Liquid Stevia)
Follow the directions on the Ice Cream Maker....
Tips: A day before freeze the bowl from machine!
Also, have machine running before you pour in the mix.
1 stick of butter
1 package of Cream Cheese
1/4 cup of Coconut Oil
Put these in a bowl together and let them get to room temperature.
Put some crushed pecans into this mix
1/8 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Add Granulated Xylitol (to taste)
MIX WELL. Put in refrigerator for 1/2 hour
Take out and spoon out enough to make a small ball. Roll into a nice shape
Then take another bowl and put in some unsweetened coconut flakes.
Drop the little fat bomb into the bowl of coconut flakes and cover the ball.
BACK IN THE REFRIGERATOR FOR AN HOUR
EAT WHEN HUNGRY.
Get a pack of Ribs...$6.00
Cut into pieces to fit into CrockPot
Shake GARLIC SALT on meat
Shake Pepper on Meat
Put in CrockPot
Pour small amount of STEVIA SWEET BBQ SAUCE
Put lid on the pot
Cook for 10 hours on low
10 Hours later....EAT!!!!!